Auto Insurance Comparison By State
A large number of vehicles in USA are increasing day by day, along with it the need of cheap auto insurance is also increasing. According to the data provided, there are more than 190 million motorists with 240 million registered vehicles. In this article we will study the auto insurance policies in the different US states:
Auto insurance companies in California: Every state has some rules and regulations that should be followed by all insurance companies. All auto insurance companies in California provide compulsory coverage’s fixed by government.
Coverages offered by auto insurance companies in California:
1. The amount of protection given for accident or injury caused in an accident ranges from $15,000 to $ 30,000.
2. Property damage coverage figured out up to $5,000.
3. Optional coverages offered by auto insurance companies in California are collision and comprehensive, medical payments and bodily coverage of underinsured or uninsured motorists.
Elements considered by “auto insurance companies in California” at the time of deciding rates.
1. Your age.
2. The kind of vehicle you possess.
3. Your driving record.
A Brief Insight to the Auto Insurance Rules and Coverage in Virginia
Auto insurance laws of Virginia do not match with other states. Motorists here bear responsibility for any damage or injury caused by accident. Virginia Beach auto insurance provides coverages in three forms.
a. Bodily injury coverage.
b. Property damage liability.
c. Underinsured and uninsured insurance coverage.
d. Liability minimums are 25/50/20.
Minimum Coverage provided by Virginia auto insurance:
1. Coverage in one accident or injury is $25,000.
2. Coverage in all injuries is $50,000.
3. Property damage coverage is $20,000.
Auto Insurance Rules and Coverage in Texas
Texas auto insurance requires you to have minimum liability. Many offers, discounts and lucrative deals are available. Your job is just to find the lowest quote for your self.
Minimum level of coverages:
Bodily Injury Liability (BI): $20,000 per person.
Property Damage (PD) coverage: $15,000 per accident.
With this comparison we can come to conclusion that auto insurance companies in California are comparatively expensive but they provide better coverage.